FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 06-03-2013, 04:32 PM

Default Bye bye Corps!!

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...nclick_check=1

President Obama signed the Freedom to Fish Act today giving us 2 years of continued fishing below dams. This is the first thing he's done that I agree with and will most likely be the last. Now the question is - what happens in two years?

I feel bad for people who don't hunt and fish. They never get to experience God's creation the way we do.

SUMKINA Bait Company Prostaff
Old 06-03-2013, 04:34 PM
rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2t View Post
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...nclick_check=1

President Obama signed the Freedom to Fish Act today giving us 2 years of continued fishing below dams. This is the first thing he's done that I agree with and will most likely be the last.
I so totally agree with you Jimmy!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:44 PM

Has anyone heard a response from the corp, I really want to hear them eat crow.... Even though we have prevailed for now, I have a great hatred for this agency now and was hoping and praying they would try to run me off below the dam this evening.... Knowing how ignorant or arrogant they are about everything, they probably don't even realize they have lost.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Owner and Administrator

Default Thanks ... <'TK>< !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch & Release View Post
Has anyone heard a response from the corp, I really want to hear them eat crow.... Even though we have prevailed for now, I have a great hatred for this agency now and was hoping and praying they would try to run me off below the dam this evening.... Knowing how ignorant or arrogant they are about everything, they probably don't even realize they have lost.
Guys if it wasn't for your actions,(FishingTN.com members) TWRA, KY and Tenn. Legislators and the main Ball carrier here Sen. Alexander ... not to mention Doug Markham, Wade White and Rick Duty and many others ... We would be fishing from afar from the Dams ... Good Job Guys ...

I'm Sure Rick is already pursuing the next move of this Chess Game two years down the road ...... <'TK><
Old 06-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Fishing TN Staff

Whoooohoooo, thank you everyone for your hard work. I just need to find some time off now so I can get to fishing.

Jeremy