FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 04-06-2013, 10:51 PM

Default Bass Tracker Pricing Question

I know they say "Everything's Negotiable"...so, these boats at Bass Pro, such as the Bass Tracker 175...how firm are those prices, or is it like new cars where you can talk them down some...what are the best sites besides Craigslist for finding used boats on?
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordty View Post
I know they say "Everything's Negotiable"...so, these boats at Bass Pro, such as the Bass Tracker 175...how firm are those prices, or is it like new cars where you can talk them down some...what are the best sites besides Craigslist for finding used boats on?
Used to be and may still be, the Tracker Marine (boats) part at BassPro is separate from the actual store. Even though they are more less tenants.

I'd say it would be about like buying a car. Everything is neg when commision is involved if it was me.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 PM

I have heard their prices are set in stone with no negotiating. But im sure they wouldnt let you walk over a small amount
Old 04-30-2013, 11:24 AM

I was going to buy the Bass Tracker 175 TXW with the 75 HP motor but happened to walk into the local Crestliner dealership here in town to check out their boats and prices. I ended up buying the Crestliner VT-17 and got it for the same price as the 175 TXW, but for that price, I got a 75 pound thrust trolling motor with recessed foot pedal, 75 HP motor, a hot foot installed, and a 3-bank charger. Bass Pro was going to charge me quite a bit more for the hot foot install and trolling motor upgrade, and they hemmed and hawed about putting in the recessed foot pedal.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:12 PM

Congrats! Thanks for the info!