FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 02-16-2013, 01:10 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Old Sailor, Now we Know !!! LOL !! <'TK><

From Old Sailor Post ... at Logans on the Jan the 18th !!! .. <'TK><

"I've always been an outcast it seems. Right out of the womb the doctor spanked my bottom and it's never stopped. Every time I go fishing there is almost no one on the water, and I have to fish alone . Then yesterday I drive to Nashville in a freezing rain to Logans to meet and greet some folks; they heard I was coming and no one showed up. I had to struggle through a coastal carolina shrimp plate and a double scotch on the rocks alone. Oh woe is me. I get up at 3 am this morning and am on the boat ramp at 0530 ,34 degrees, freezing rain and no one to greet me but a grouchy old great blue heron. Can't figure out why it's so bad, I don't pick my nose and break wind in public near as much as I used to"

" Logan's !!! All they had was Dewars. They did not have Jamesons! Primitive place! " Then I tell the Bartender my Family History !!!!

An Irishman named Old Sailor Hamilton (Not Scotish !!) was drinking in a bar at Logan's when he gets a call on his cell phone.

He orders drinks for everybody in the bar as he announces (at my age and at the point of tilting to much plus the fact he hasn't talked to his Sons lately and if he had I wouldn't have remembered it, at my age !!) ... his wife or it may have been his daughters or maybe Granddaughters he wasn't really sure at closing of the Bar that night ... ... has just produced a typical Middle Tennessee baby boy weighing 25 pounds.

Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the man just shrugs, "That's about average up our way, folks...like I said - my boy's a typical Middle Tennessee baby boy...”

Two weeks later the man returns to the bar... The bartender says, “Say, you're the father of that typical Middle Tennessee baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been making' bets about how big he'd be in two weeks.... so how much does he weigh now?"

Old Sailor answers, "Seventeen pounds."

The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened?" "He was 25 pounds the day he was born."

Old Sailor takes a slow swig of his Jameson Irish Whisky, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised." <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 02-16-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:58 AM

Talking Not right

You just ain't right TK !! Need to start fishing again. Seriously though, I had a briefcase made from the foreskin and if you stroke it, it becomes a suitcase!!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:31 PM
ALANRAYG2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA now that's a story !!!!!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old sailor View Post
You just ain't right TK !! Need to start fishing again. Seriously though, I had a briefcase made from the foreskin and if you stroke it, it becomes a suitcase!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Fishing TN Staff

You guys are not right. We have to get the both of you together and a few drinks involved, and that would be a show, I'd be willing to pay the tab for.

Jeremy