FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM

Unhappy outcast

I've always been an outcast it seems. Right out of the womb the doctor spanked my bottom and it's never stopped. Every time I go fishing there is almost no one on the water, and I have to fish alone . Then yesterday I drive to Nashville in a freezing rain to Logans to meet and greet some folks; they heard I was coming and no one showed up. I had to struggle through a coastal carolina shrimp plate and a double scotch on the rocks alone. Oh woe is me. I get up at 3 am this morning and am on the boat ramp at 0530 ,34 degrees, freezing rain and no one to greet me but a grouchy old great blue heron. Can't figure out why it's so bad, I don't pick my nose and break wind in public near as much as I used to.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old sailor View Post
I've always been an outcast it seems. Right out of the womb the doctor spanked my bottom and it's never stopped. Every time I go fishing there is almost no one on the water, and I have to fish alone . Then yesterday I drive to Nashville in a freezing rain to Logans to meet and greet some folks; they heard I was coming and no one showed up. I had to struggle through a coastal carolina shrimp plate and a double scotch on the rocks alone. Oh woe is me. I get up at 3 am this morning and am on the boat ramp at 0530 ,34 degrees, freezing rain and no one to greet me but a grouchy old great blue heron. Can't figure out why it's so bad, I don't pick my nose and break wind in public near as much as I used to.
Bathing does wonders. Especially with soap and might I add mouthwash doesn't taste that bad. But hey what's it matter with the fish that you catch!!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Owner and Administrator

Thumbs up Great Another Scotch Drinker <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntrout View Post
Bathing does wonders. Especially with soap and might I add mouthwash doesn't taste that bad. But hey what's it matter with the fish that you catch!!
Was it Glenlivet !! ?? ... Best mouthwash in the World and you get to swallow this one <'TK><
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 PM

Default scotsh

Dewars. They did not have Jamesons! Primitive place!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 PM

I would be happy to give you some company on the river

Mike
Old 01-17-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNfisher View Post
I would be happy to give you some company on the river
Haha I was just thinking the same thing.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:27 AM

Dewar's is a Scotch. Jameson's is Irish Whiskey. The subtleties are beyond me, but I like Jameson's, have never gotten into Scotches.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Ummmm <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbus View Post
Dewar's is a Scotch. Jameson's is Irish Whiskey. The subtleties are beyond me, but I like Jameson's, have never gotten into Scotches.
Dewar's, I think is a Blended Scotch, Glenlivet Is a single Malt scotch .... That I know for sure!!! <'TK><
Old 01-18-2013, 05:32 PM

Wow, this forum never ceases to amaze me. One day someone brings up "Riparians Rights" and now people are discussing blended and single malt scotches.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by old sailor View Post
I feel your pain old sailor. I show up to fish and no one is there. Travel all over west and middle Tennessee by myself.....just me and my fish on the ride back home. Oh well someone has to do it.

Regards
Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Owner and Administrator

Default New website idea !! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad60 View Post
Wow, this forum never ceases to amaze me. One day someone brings up "Riparians Rights" and now people are discussing blended and single malt scotches.
Nomade, go to the "My Wife's Knee" post and tell me what you think ... Also we could make Jameson's Irish Whiskey the 5th place prize for Old Sailor,and make Coke the first place prize (I think that is what Jim drinks, oh might as well and get two, Alpaha will be with jim.... LOL !!! .. <'TK><