FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-30-2011, 02:32 PM
rick mcferrin

Default Tims Ford 3-28-30-2011

Tim's Ford 3-28&30-2011
All pictures can be viewed on my site. I fished the lower end of Tim's Monday with Marty Youngblood and the upper end with Lonnie Darr today. All of our fish were caught on the following. Rapala Shad Rap, Rapala X Rap, Rapala DT6 www.rapala.com Terminator Spinner Bait www.terminatorlures.com with a Prowler Grub Trailer www.prowlerlures.com and a Pumpkin and Black & Blue McFerrin Signature Series Swim Jig with a prowler trailer dipped in Clear JJ's Magic www.jj'smagic.com .(see tips page for swim jig article) list of stores where available below. 6lb and 8lb Sufix Pro Mix mono www.sufix.com Water temps were down about 4 degrees or better since we had the cold from move through. I had 2 good days with these fine gentlemen Rick www.tennesseebassguides.com
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 AM

Nice bass there, Rick. I bet that walleye was a surprise.

bd
Old 03-31-2011, 12:25 PM

Nice surprise at that. Wish I had time to figure out how to get a limit of those surprises!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:34 PM
rick mcferrin

Seems like we catch several nice Walleye in the spring fishing for bass....Tim's is full of them....I need to take time to figure out how to catch them on a regular basis.......