FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 02-06-2016, 01:28 AM

Default Spring fishing

It should be warming up soon. I'm ready for some shallow river fishing if it ever stops raining.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:40 AM

Nice smallies! What river is that if I can ask?
Old 02-06-2016, 08:33 AM

Nice jet pack. You should be hitting the Caney today.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:52 AM

Nice fish! I like the jet boat too.
Old 02-10-2016, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaniumxg View Post
Nice smallies! What river is that if I can ask?
It's a secret. But the dirty, chocolate milk Duck that has no fish comes to mind. These even came from that skanky water.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:08 AM

The lower it gets the better!
Old 02-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Fishing TN Staff

That's one sick jet boat. Is that antifreeze in the livewell around that crappie?
Old 02-10-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Tune View Post
That's one sick jet boat. Is that antifreeze in the livewell around that crappie?

I'm thinking it might be the crappie measuring device
Old 02-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX View Post
My thoughts also.

Regards
Old 02-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Fishing TN Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
My thoughts also.

Regards

Why would it be left in the livewell?
Old 02-10-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Tune View Post
Why would it be left in the livewell?
Thanks on the boat. As for the crappie measurer, I found they break easily when left on the casting decks and are stepped on. Also, they tend to blow out of the boat when running down the river. I tried wearing it as a hat, where it would always be handy.....but it didn't fit just right. I screwed it to the passenger seat to keep it from blowing out, however they tend to break when my fishing partner would sit on it, plus the whiner said it wasn't comfortable to sit on. Also there were complaints from said passengers that their buttocks smelled like fish. Running out of options to keep it secure and handy, I decided to store it in the livewell. After all, if the crappie measures that's where they go. I might try storing the crappie measurer and fish in the gas tank to see if that is any easier. My only concern with that is, making the hole to drop the fish and measurer through. I m afraid i might melt the plastic tank while cutting a hole in the gas tank with my cutting torch.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOutdoors View Post
Thanks on the boat. As for the crappie measurer, I found they break easily when left on the casting decks and are stepped on. Also, they tend to blow out of the boat when running down the river. I tried wearing it as a hat, where it would always be handy.....but it didn't fit just right. I screwed it to the passenger seat to keep it from blowing out, however they tend to break when my fishing partner would sit on it, plus the whiner said it wasn't comfortable to sit on. Also there were complaints from said passengers that their buttocks smelled like fish. Running out of options to keep it secure and handy, I decided to store it in the livewell. After all, if the crappie measures that's where they go. I might try storing the crappie measurer and fish in the gas tank to see if that is any easier. My only concern with that is, making the hole to drop the fish and measurer through. I m afraid i might melt the plastic tank while cutting a hole in the gas tank with my cutting torch.

Sooooo, what you're saying is, they're a little fragile?? 😂😂😂

Nice fish and very cool boat!
Old 02-10-2016, 06:10 PM

Quote:

Hahahaha

Mike

Mike
Old 02-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Best thing to do is fish for crappie where they are so big you don't need one of those...LOL.

Regards
Old 02-10-2016, 07:26 PM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Quote:
Good read ALLOutdoors!