FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 12-17-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALANRAYG2 View Post
I haven't bought a gun in several years. It seems as I had to answer some questions about illegal drugs and mind altering prescription drug use. Along with a bunch of other questions. I could have just as easily lied on the form. I think Hipaa laws keep your medical records private... even from background checks.

Travis, I think the tunnel vision came from the adrenalin pouring thru his body. I am sure he was very focused.
You do have to answer those questions. But you can put anything down. You are right about HIPPA.They keep that stuff private
Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 PM

TK as you were southern born and bred, my family also has been in TN since 1796, one of my great grandaddies fought with Washington. We are taught to respest others and as you said, Yes Sir and Yes Mam. When I fisrt went into the working world I had women threaten to slap me for saying yes Mam. I raised 4 children with over 20 guns in the house and they never even thought of taking them out to do harm to anyone. My Uncles(4) fought in WWII said the first thing(Hitler did) to the public was take there guns(for safty sake). 11 cousins and 2 uncles Vietnam. The security guard would help greatly. We must not lose our rights as gun owners.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Owner and Administrator

Default William Walker ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhal11 View Post
TK as you were southern born and bred, my family also has been in TN since 1796, one of my great grandaddies fought with Washington. We are taught to respest others and as you said, Yes Sir and Yes Mam. When I fisrt went into the working world I had women threaten to slap me for saying yes Mam. I raised 4 children with over 20 guns in the house and they never even thought of taking them out to do harm to anyone. My Uncles(4) fought in WWII said the first thing(Hitler did) to the public was take there guns(for safty sake). 11 cousins and 2 uncles Vietnam. The security guard would help greatly. We must not lose our rights as gun owners.
Rob... Good or bad our heritage is what made this country, Yours and Mine and Thousands like us !! ... My Great, Great, Great, Grand Daddy was William Walker (Rascal!!)...(Wiilliam Walker Ave in front of the Arts building below the Capital )... ... Here is a google http://latinamericanhistory.about.co.../a/wwalker.htm I would not approve of what he was trying to do, but I did not live in the late 1800's in South America !! ... He even was killed by the US Marines in the 19th Century ... But he is a part of History ... And Hell on wheels when it came to weapons and personal defense .. My Uncle Phillip Walker from Goodletsville a WW1 Vet that servied with Sgt. Alvin York and My Dad in WWII ... Me Viet Nam (volunteer) and my Son Registered ... But Thank God never Called ... But he would have served proudly !! <'TK><

Your Heritage runs deep in this Country and the Grace of God being from the South ... Where respect and a hand shake is a un-revocable bond ... Thanks for your Family Heritage and your input !! <'TK>< PS. My Heritage is Scottish ... And for some reason Scotch is the only High Octaine Beverage I have ever liked ??

Last edited by tkwalker; 12-18-2012 at 02:08 AM.