FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 02-13-2013, 01:04 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher01 View Post
I would be interested in any medium to ultra-light spinning rods, 6.5-7.5'

Also, molds for jigs or equipment for pouring the lead.

Sorry to hear about your friend.
I think there are several molds and a lead pot. Not positive about the pot tho.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:42 PM
ALANRAYG2

I want to let everyone know that I haven't had a chance to get to Bob's and do an inventory. I talked withDan and we compared schedules and it will be the second week of March at the earliest we can get together. I will get an inventory. I am sure most of the things wanted he will have. Thanks for the PM's and replies.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:08 PM
ALANRAYG2

I am going to Bob's tomorrow and we'll inventory his tackle. I'll bring back as much as I can that has been listed by all of you. I'll probably bring a lot more back that hasn't been listed. Let me know if there is anything else you might want. Bob mainly fished for bass so his tackle will be geared for bass. Thanks to all for your patience. Alan
Old 03-12-2013, 07:16 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNfisher View Post
I am sorry for the loss of your friend and my thoughts and prayers go out to the wife as she makes these horrible adjustments to her life. I hope we can make it easier and quicker for her.
Thanks Mike, I think Jo is ready to move on with her life. She is ready to move closer to her family.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:47 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMelton View Post
I might be interested in any big worms (ten inch or better) Norman crank baits and any Garcia reels.
I saw some big worms but I couldn't get to them. They were on a wall and tons of totes in front of them. I'll try next trip. Do you have a preference to brand?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:50 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Shimano Stradics, LH Baitcasters, Ocean rods/reels, anything Rapala.

I brought back about 150+ rapalas. I will post some pictures tomorrow. No lh baitcasters. no Shimno this trip. I did bring back 2 penn reels on rods. The short rods like would be used on a party boat.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:52 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher01 View Post
I would be interested in any medium to ultra-light spinning rods, 6.5-7.5'

Also, molds for jigs or equipment for pouring the lead.

Sorry to hear about your friend.
Most of the rods are 6 to 6.5 ft. I didn't bring many back. I did find 12 do it molds. Some are unused and some has corrosion. I'll post the information tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by white95v6 View Post
LH baitcaster. Baicaster rods. Might be interested in a spinning rod or reel medium action /size.

Crankbaits and jerkbaits.
I brought back several rod/reel combos. There are a lot of casting and spinning rods there. We just didn't get a chance to gt to them today. I did bring back about 600 crankbaits. that is only a small part of his collection.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:57 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2t View Post
If you have a heavy rod/reel setup that I can use for rockfish I'd be interested. Something that can handle the power of those fish and a reel that I can put 200-300 yds of 30lb braid on.
I did find one rod/reel combo you might want. I know the reel is an ambassadeur 5600c. I can't remember the rod....I will post pics tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:58 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transplanted Sportsman View Post
I would be interested in excalibur lures or Crappie stuff as well!!, please keep us posted, thank you!!

I brought back a bunch of Bill Dance Excalibur lures. Will post pics tomorow.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default 1st Trip

I went to see Dan and then onto Jo's house. Jo seemed to be in good spirits. she has been packing up her house. She seemed to be lonely but ready to move on. Next week she'll 76 !!!!
I must say we bit off a big chunk!!!! We spent about 7 hours there today. We estimate between 4000 to 5000 crankbaits and between 600 to 800 lbs of plastics. Today I brought back about 600 crankbaits. Bombers, Rebels, Rapalas, Bandits, Mudbugs, Hellbenders, TN killers, Perry's, Hot n Tots, topwaters, Zara Spooks, Pop r's, new in package normans deep little n, Mann's, Normans Deep Little N's opened, strike king, smithwick rogue's Natural Ike. And some we can't ID.
This collection is over 600 baits. He has bags of spinnerbaits.....100's of them. Flipping jigs, weights, hooks,,,,,,etc. I didn't bring any soft baits home on this trip. I will try to post pics tomorrow. I will be away from the computer Friday thru Sunday. I'll be back on Monday. I will consider shipping items to you for the cost of shipping. Let me know what your interested in and do my best to answer you questions. Thanks
Old 03-13-2013, 10:32 PM

wow!!! thats a lot of gear! I will buy any redfins if there are any. And might be interested in that ambassador reel if Jimmy doesn't want it.

Mike
Old 03-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Aquaholic6801

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALANRAYG2 View Post
I brought back about 150+ rapalas. I will post some pictures tomorrow. No lh baitcasters. no Shimno this trip. I did bring back 2 penn reels on rods. The short rods like would be used on a party boat.
I may be interested in the Penn set ups along with the Do It molds......
Old 03-14-2013, 02:05 PM

Are you going to set up somewhere and let us all have a look? I'm very interested in anything.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:54 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdkxtreme View Post
Are you going to set up somewhere and let us all have a look? I'm very interested in anything.
I am kicking the idea around to go to the flea market at the fair grounds in Nashville. Probably won't be until May. I have to make about 200 crappie jigs for myself and get to fishing. I could maybe get a bunch of Bob's stuff and set up somewhere. If I knew I could get enough people to show I would do it. But not in April......lol pics coming soon......... maybe today