PDA

View Full Version : Fishing below OH dam 11/13/14

agelesssone
11-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Headed below OH to catch some skippies for striper bait, then heading downriver for some WEBs.
Anybody want to join me? I'll be there to about 12-1:00.
615-635-3783

ThrillSeeker
11-13-2014, 10:57 AM
I wish I was off today and could go.

Instead, I'm about to go catch a meeting and then head down the hall for an interview.

Travis C.
11-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Will you have minnows Merv?

agelesssone
11-13-2014, 07:59 PM
BAD DAY!

Didn't take minnows with me, doubt if it would have mattered.

The skippies that were hitting like crazy Saturday and Sunday were no where to be found today. Weekend I could count on 5-7 hits on every cast. Today it took my 12th cast to get a bump. 45 minutes to catch two skippies for down lines.

Needn't have bothered. Three hours and no hits on the 9 inch skipjacks.

Caught one 13 inch sauger.

Went down to Mansker Creek and tried for some white bass, caught one 8 incher.

Bluegills were stacked in the mouth. Put on a root beer TM and caught a bluegill on every cast for about 20 minutes then it was time to take the boat home and go pick Sophia up at school.

Gonna hit GSP in the morning.

bates19
11-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Ah the wonders of fishing. On fire one day, dead cold the next. Can't wait to hear how the fishing at GSP is tomorrow!Man I miss having a boat. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkwalker
11-14-2014, 02:35 AM
Merv, thanks for the updates and reports ... and the Sophia trips were the hoots ... You have a lot of patience and a great Dad ... <'TK>< :eek:

Dakota
11-14-2014, 03:47 PM
BAD DAY!

Didn't take minnows with me, doubt if it would have mattered.

The skippies that were hitting like crazy Saturday and Sunday were no where to be found today. Weekend I could count on 5-7 hits on every cast. Today it took my 12th cast to get a bump. 45 minutes to catch two skippies for down lines.

Needn't have bothered. Three hours and no hits on the 9 inch skipjacks.

Caught one 13 inch sauger.

Went down to Mansker Creek and tried for some white bass, caught one 8 incher.

Bluegills were stacked in the mouth. Put on a root beer TM and caught a bluegill on every cast for about 20 minutes then it was time to take the boat home and go pick Sophia up at school.

Gonna hit GSP in the morning.

Merv how was GSP Fishin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk