PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Corps!!

jad2t
06-03-2013, 04:32 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130603/NEWS/306030057?sf13504118=1&nclick_check=1

President Obama signed the Freedom to Fish Act today giving us 2 years of continued fishing below dams. This is the first thing he's done that I agree with and will most likely be the last. Now the question is - what happens in two years?

Transplanted Sportsman
06-03-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130603/NEWS/306030057?sf13504118=1&nclick_check=1

President Obama signed the Freedom to Fish Act today giving us 2 years of continued fishing below dams. This is the first thing he's done that I agree with and will most likely be the last.

I so totally agree with you Jimmy!!!

Catch & Release
06-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Has anyone heard a response from the corp, I really want to hear them eat crow.... Even though we have prevailed for now, I have a great hatred for this agency now and was hoping and praying they would try to run me off below the dam this evening.... Knowing how ignorant or arrogant they are about everything, they probably don't even realize they have lost.

tkwalker
06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Has anyone heard a response from the corp, I really want to hear them eat crow.... Even though we have prevailed for now, I have a great hatred for this agency now and was hoping and praying they would try to run me off below the dam this evening.... Knowing how ignorant or arrogant they are about everything, they probably don't even realize they have lost.

Guys if it wasn't for your actions,(FishingTN.com members) TWRA, KY and Tenn. Legislators and the main Ball carrier here Sen. Alexander ... not to mention Doug Markham, Wade White and Rick Duty and many others ... We would be fishing from afar from the Dams ... Good Job Guys ...

I'm Sure Rick is already pursuing the next move of this Chess Game two years down the road ...;)... <'TK><

Reel Tune
06-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Whoooohoooo, thank you everyone for your hard work. I just need to find some time off now so I can get to fishing.

Jeremy