FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 09-13-2021, 10:07 PM

Default I'm baaaccck

A few years ago I was pretty active on here. I remember helping to put together the first big gathering we had at Sanders Ferry Park in Hendersonville. We moved away back to FL for awhile and got back here a year ago. I just now remembered this forum, and wanted to jump back in here and see who from the old group is still here. My not so little girl now fishes for Beech High School (she weighed one at Chick last year State championship) and I still know my way around a catfish noodle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2021, 09:31 AM

Welcome back. Things have slowed down a bit on here.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:38 PM

Yes they have. I went a couple of years without a boat and just got another. I haven’t been out a lot because of the crazy amount of new boaters the pandemic helped generate. I tend to fish more in the winter to miss the crowds. I will get more active with reports as I fish more. Good or bad! 😂
Old 09-15-2021, 07:17 PM

Good to see some familiar posters. I don't post too much until crappie season, but I check in a few times a week to see if anything is going on. Congrats on your fishing buddy. I'm not far away, I'm in Hendy, hence most of my posts are from the Hick.
Old 09-19-2021, 10:15 PM
Fishing Fool

I’ve been tournament fishing mostly, and like aforementioned, the influx of new boaters and fishermen, I’ve started keeping what I find tight lipped. I still share what I’ve found with some people, but not making anything public anymore for the most part. Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2021, 11:25 PM

Good to see some familiar names. We start off the high school tournament trail next weekend at Pickwick. I've never fished there so should be interesting. Also my fist time as "captain" for this so wish me luck.

Old 09-20-2021, 08:55 AM

Yeah welcome back!! It's def alot fewer posts but I still try here and there to post. I think I get more pm messages from the regular members than ever. I guess there's more silent lurkers on here tht don't want to put in the work. Im glad to see more of the regulars coming back to the site!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2021, 09:50 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishaholic View Post
Good to see some familiar names. We start off the high school tournament trail next weekend at Pickwick. I've never fished there so should be interesting. Also my fist time as "captain" for this so wish me luck.

I was a captain for my brother on Lake Martin in Alabama, and it was brutal!! The weather sucked, the fishing sucked, and the worst of it……CAPTAINS CANT FISH!!!!! AAHHHHHHHH!!!! Lol. It was cool though to watch and help their decision making. They did manage a limit with an almost 4lb spotted bass. Too bad the other 4 fish were 12-13” fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk