View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 08:06 AM

You do not have to be the greatest at anything to enjoy it. I may not be the greatest sex partner, however I doubt that anyone who is better enjoys it more.
I once asked my wife why she married me. She replied that she married me because I could always make her laugh. I said that I thought it was because I was great at sex. She said "after all these years you are still hilarious".

Careful with those Deliverance boys. Always face them and if you drop something be sure to kick it far away before bending over to pick it up. Don't want you squealing like a pig (Ned Beatty).

Are the live wells checked before the tournament starts? Could their fish be caught earlier and tied off to pick up later? Some old timers may remember a tournament fisherman who blocked a section with chicken wire and stocked with fish. He then returned there during the tournament and got his fish.

My neighbor worked at Piedmont gas. They had a monthly bass tournament and my neighbor did not have a boat. I had a boat so I could go with his entry. There was a brother and sister team who fished out of about a 12' Jon boat with about a 10 hp motor. Most had big bass rigs. I can't recall the brother sister team ever losing. I do think they were just good at fishing.