View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 10:56 PM
Owner and Administrator

Red face France is not the issue, Biden is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockhaus View Post
Isn't that more France's problem then ours? Sounds like Australia didn't want the diesel powered submarines they had originally agreed to, I don't doubt that France is upset by missing out on this deal. Australia wanted nuclear powered subs instead. I'm probably over simplifying but just trying to understand the deal.
It seems like everytime a new president is elected the opposing side sees them as the worst of the worst. Will there ever be a president that more than half the country can get behind? Doubtful it seems.
I don't think that supporters of either party are evil, they're just people trying to make a living and vote for a candidate they think will do the best job. Will they do an adequate job, maybe and if they don't then someone else takes their place and does another adequate job. Such is the life of a president, remembered by their opponents for their failures and by their supporters by their achievements.
Eroch I noticed you didn't bring up the Southern border or Afghanistan but settled on a Nuke verses Diesel Sub deal to discuss which really wasn't the issue but the fact of Frances Ambassadors being brought back to France... Now we are talking about national diplomacy and relationships and that the whole world doesn't trust Biden because he only spews political Pablum from his mouth that he reads from a teleprompter that a speech writer wrote, because he can't put two sentences together on his on.

I am not buying "Will they do an adequate job, maybe and if they don't then someone else takes their place and does another adequate job. Such is the life of a president, remembered by their opponents for their failures and by their supporters by their achievements."

I have lived under 14 presidents, from Truman to Biden and have never felt how inadequate Biden has been as a president as far as any President, Liberal or Conservative , even Carter, during my lifetime.

Your Right, Some presidents just get by, by being adequate and average. And then you have a couple of presidents that have done exceptional jobs. Then there is Biden.. TK