FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 11-27-2013, 08:38 PM

Default Drug Smugglers use kayaks

http://fox5sandiego.com/2013/11/22/4...#axzz2lWL6T1k7

Hammy
Old 11-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Fishing TN Staff

They must have not been very good at packing their kayaks, I could have at least gotten 125lbs per kayak
Old 11-29-2013, 03:09 AM
Owner and Administrator

Cool AH Haw !!! I knew it !!! <'TK><

I knew it !!! ... no one could enjoy this type of Yak sport so much with out some type of alternative motive ... Yep Yaks is the Number one transport of drugs in the US ... So let's shut down the I-40 Drug Corridors for drug enforcement Nazi's ... And concentrate on the Caney and Duck !!! ... And by the way keep a close eye on Jeremy and Sarah !!! You know she won the last Tourney in a land locked lake ... I bet she had the fish packed with Mexican Gold !! ...

By the way didn't these two ring leaders (Jeremy/Sarah) just come back from an excursion in South Fla. with maybe Cuban or Mexican connections ... <'TK><
Old 11-29-2013, 07:55 AM

Ahh hahh. It has all came together full circle. I will be at the Caney today and will keep my eyes peeled for any such shenanigans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2013, 08:27 AM

At least these guys thought ahead enough to add comfortable seats...the Surf-to-Summit Angler seats are pictured in the kayak, and they are nice, trust me.

I think the weed was a ruse. These guys probably found a killer fishing spot and knew someone would catch on if they kept going to the same area repeatedly. They could've just bought the weed from a head shop in CA and had it handy to make it look like they were smugglers, not fisherman, to throw people off the trail. Once they get out of jail, I bet they go right back to their spot...most people won't go fishing where (alleged) major drug deals happen, so the spot will be untouched.

Chris Bryant
Old 11-29-2013, 09:01 AM

What I find interesting is the fact the article said they also us surfboards. That's gotta be a funny site. A few blocks of weed with a guy on it out in the ocean yelling come on wave, come on wave here comes the cops.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:27 PM

I wonder if the surfboards are actually standup paddleboards. Those are all the rage now.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2