FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 05-23-2017, 11:32 PM

Default JPP Tailwaters

Spent 3 evenings below the dam this week. Fishing was pretty darn good! Plenty of Gills,Yellow bellies,Whites, a baby Striper,Drum ,tons of Shad and yes the Trout are still there. All fish were caught on Trout Magnets.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Spent 3 evenings below the dam this week. Fishing was pretty darn good! Plenty of Gills,Yellow bellies,Whites, a baby Striper,Drum ,tons of Shad and yes the Trout are still there. All fish were caught on Trout Magnets.

Thanks for this update I have sure been wondering. Guess I will go check them out one evening this week!
Old 05-26-2017, 02:22 PM

Default First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Wow! I was out there for hours and caught only one fish on Saturday the 20th. Got caught in the storm and it was pretty adventurous in my flooding kayak.

I just picked up a bunch of Trout Magnets which I'm hoping to try this weekend.

I've never caught a white bass or half the fish that get mentioned here, but I'm always having fun.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakFishn View Post
Wow! I was out there for hours and caught only one fish on Saturday the 20th. Got caught in the storm and it was pretty adventurous in my flooding kayak.

I just picked up a bunch of Trout Magnets which I'm hoping to try this weekend.

I've never caught a white bass or half the fish that get mentioned here, but I'm always having fun.
Make sure your using 2lb test line with those Trout Magnets...Its a game changer