FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 05-26-2017, 02:57 PM

so i need to post more bought a new casting rod today because my other one broke running a crank bait over a bunch of rocks LOL one pro qualifier down the drain New Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series Casting Rod set up with a wacky rig to try LOL thanks Skillet for getting me hooked
Old 05-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by massman View Post
so i need to post more bought a new casting rod today because my other one broke running a crank bait over a bunch of rocks LOL one pro qualifier down the drain New Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series Casting Rod set up with a wacky rig to try LOL thanks Skillet for getting me hooked

There you go telling my secrets!! 😂🤣😉. I haven't been fishing in three weeks. I'm living vicariously through y'all. I've got the shakes, and just can't get rid of them. Need to feel a tug on something other than my......never mind!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet View Post
There you go telling my secrets!! 😂🤣😉. I haven't been fishing in three weeks. I'm living vicariously through y'all. I've got the shakes, and just can't get rid of them. Need to feel a tug on something other than my......never mind!!

Dude i hear ya! im going monday morning come hell or high water! i need to smash some fish in the face before i hurt somebody.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:12 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBronzeback View Post
Dude i hear ya! im going monday morning come hell or high water! i need to smash some fish in the face before i hurt somebody.

Good luck...it was a good day today. Bite was slow for us. But we figured it out and caught some decent quality fish.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:32 PM

i haven't been since you kicked my butt on that nice windy day get out there young man and fish LOL i also crank and slow drag jigs too have a good one man
Old 05-28-2017, 06:40 AM
hogdawg

Default Posts

Many of us work so much that we can't get out and fish like we want to. We like to lurk and see what's going on and live out our lives through those that are able to go more than we do.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
i haven't been since you kicked my butt on that nice windy day get out there young man and fish LOL i also crank and slow drag jigs too have a good one man
Y'all are going to have to stop blowing up Skillets' ego. It's getting so big he about sunk the boat.🤣🤣🤣 I have to fish with him. 😁😁

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2017, 07:59 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezelteck View Post
Y'all are going to have to stop blowing up Skillets' ego. It's getting so big he about sunk the boat.🤣🤣🤣 I have to fish with him. 😁😁

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Jealousy. Pure jealousy.

Old 05-28-2017, 08:00 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:

I tried to show you the path to righteousness, but you didn't want to take it. You took the long loop around and FINALLY got on the right path!!!