FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 10-06-2020, 09:29 PM

Default FBI stats . American police arrest and deaths

I stole this from an email....I did not verify, Alan

AMERICAN POLICE ARRESTS & DEATHS

Last year there were 10 million arrests by police; if anyone is uncomfortable with the accuracy of these numbers you can research at: Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program — FBI

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr

(If anyone can find an error in the following, please advise and follow-up will be shared)

"According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report and the Washington Post, last year there were 10 million arrests by police...10 Million!!

Out of those 10,000,000 arrests there were 1,004 officer involved fatalities.

Out of those 1,004 officer involved fatalities 41 were unarmed.

Out of those 41-officer involved unarmed fatalities (now you might find it hard to believe I know), but out of 41 deaths, now hear this:

19 were white -

9 were black -

Now one is one too many, but to me 41 out of 10 million is a pretty small percentage! (.00041%)

Now ask me how many police officers were killed in the line of duty. Take a wild guess.

89 police officers, but where was the news media when those took place?

Just to bring it home, take a guess as to how many people were shot in CHICAGO just this last weekend.

In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot within a 48-hour period.

Of those 82 people 19 people died .

Yes, you got it. In Chicago last weekend alone, there were more black people killed by black people than were killed by police in all of last year!

The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Now go ahead, please do the research and see for yourself.
Thank you to Mr. Bernard Kerik, former NYPD Police Commissioner for sharing this information.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:32 PM

Default Maybe talk fishing?

I used to think this was a fishing forum apparently no one fishes anymore. I hear enough politics on every other website.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Owner and Administrator

Default Mmmmm <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockhaus View Post
I used to think this was a fishing forum apparently no one fishes anymore. I hear enough politics on every other website.
Erockhaus, the purpose of the Sports Lounge is to try to keep the other forum Headers free from every other subject but fishing. That is why the Sports Lounge was developed. All subjects are welcome to the Sports Lounge as long as it meets the sites rules and policy... In another words as long it is family orientated. TK
Old 10-09-2020, 09:45 AM

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification, didn't realize I was reading a post that was in the Sports Lounge. Sorry about that.