FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 11-19-2017, 12:44 PM

Default Kentucky lake

Son home on leave, we are heading to Kentucky lake Monday. Putting in down around leather wood. Haven't fish there before any tips would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2017, 10:12 PM

If u put in at leather wood and idle straight across the creek and to the left a little to the other bank. There is one single boat dock. If you start there and work toward the back of the creek there is a giant rock pile out off the bank a ways. It has a nice ledge on it. If you start out away from the boat dock it runs about 75-100 yards towards the back of the creek. It's an awesome spot if the bait is there.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Dakota S

Texas-Rig did you get your boat back from repair?

Old 11-20-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Texas-Rig did you get your boat back from repair?

I got it back Saturday. I broke one of the cables that run from the motor to the gear box. Boat was stuck in reverse. Unfortunately it's gotta go back tomorrow. I also had the livewell valves replaced while my mechanic had the boat. I took it out today for the first time since getting it back. Apparently a wire got disconnected or pulled loose in the repair process because some of my gauges were not working and neither one of my graphs were working. The graph on the front deck worked for a few hours but ended up shutting off. Hopefully I can take back up there in the morning and bring it back home with me.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
I got it back Saturday. I broke one of the cables that run from the motor to the gear box. Boat was stuck in reverse. Unfortunately it's gotta go back tomorrow. I also had the livewell valves replaced while my mechanic had the boat. I took it out today for the first time since getting it back. Apparently a wire got disconnected or pulled loose in the repair process because some of my gauges were not working and neither one of my graphs were working. The graph on the front deck worked for a few hours but ended up shutting off. Hopefully I can take back up there in the morning and bring it back home with me.
Did you check the fuses?
Old 11-21-2017, 12:59 AM

Thanks Tex. At 24 degrees this morning we decided to wait until it warmed up and just hit old hickory. No luck with bass but caught a mess of bluegill in east fork of station camp creek on crappie magnets. Black and chartreuse. No size to them.

Old 11-21-2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
Did you check the fuses?
Yes. There isn't much room in the battery compartment on my boat. There is so much stuff crammed in su a small area that I suspect something came loose somewhere while he was working back there. I am probably the least mechanicly inclined man that I know. It's probably a very simple fix but I cant seem to figure it out