FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 PM

Default Best Map card?

I am acquiring 2 Lowrance's that are linked together to put on my boat (a 520C and a 332C). I know that just because they are linked, they still each need their own map card.

What is the best mapcard for percy priest and old hickory. I have experience with and leaning towards a navionics premium east but am looking for other opinions.

Thanks,
Justin
Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 PM

Get the Navionics Premium East, and when you do get on and register on the Navionics web site so you can download the Navionics Web Store and the Navionics PC App. You will be eligible for 12 months of map updates to your map card. I can't believe the additional data that I have received for Old Hickory and Percy Priest. They release mapping updates weekly. http://www.navionics.com/lakes/freshest_data.html
Old 03-12-2012, 10:21 PM
nashvillefishingguides.co

I've used Navionics for many years and I am totally happy with them. Great details and easy to use AND updateable.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:44 PM
sterling21

The Lake Master would have the best contours but since they arent out yet ,The Navionics has a good Map card depending on how much you fish would tell you more on which edition of Navionics to buy . The premium is a good version and aso the Hot maps are good too!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling21 View Post
The Lake Master would have the best contours but since they arent out yet
I can't wait to see those. Just the fact you can highlight a depth on it is awesome and would take a lot of guess work out once you patterned the fish.