FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 08-25-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
I know y'all are trying to open that proverbial can of worms and you have...
So would you rather eat the fish or catch.
Here we go again!
I can't find any information to confirm that fish were created for catching. I do find reference in the Bible of eating them.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:06 PM

I like being all powerful and deciding what fish lives and which die. Sometimes I will keep them in the livewell just to release them later so they appreciate life more. I can't tell you how many have died in my hands.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 07:28 PM

I got into a massive school of schooling striper on Monday afternoon. I was running back to the boat ramp and came around a turn in the river and they were busting everywhere. Funnest 45 minutes I've ever had fishing. Only reason I left was bc it was dark. Caught a few. Lost a bunch. And they destroyed every single hook on every single Topwater waking bait I had in the boat. I only bass fish but I would give it up in a second to chase that everyday. The ones I caught were in the 5-10 lb range. Had a few that were way bigger straighten out and break my hooks. I had one really big one right at the boat and I noticed several more were with it. It straightened the hook and the bait popped out and another one grabbed my sexy dog as soon as it came free. That fish immediately broke my line.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX View Post
I like being all powerful and deciding what fish lives and which die. Sometimes I will keep them in the livewell just to release them later so they appreciate life more. I can't tell you how many have died in my hands.........

I was looking for the icon that signified slapping the ground and laughing but couldn't find it, ... so I had to type all of this

More info about Hendersonville and Old Hickory lake fishing at my site: http://myhendersonvilletn.com/
Old 08-26-2016, 12:08 PM

On a Side Note* I went out Yesterday and Got Spanked!!! It was so Hot they didn't want to commit. I had 4 little piddly strikes and spit outs. Went home with my head tucked...
Old 08-26-2016, 02:11 PM

Hope they are eating today. I'm headed out there now.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:53 PM

Spotted Bass, see above post
Old 08-27-2016, 11:30 AM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
On a Side Note* I went out Yesterday and Got Spanked!!! It was so Hot they didn't want to commit. I had 4 little piddly strikes and spit outs. Went home with my head tucked...
That's the joy of fishing, hero today, goat the next.
Somebody needs to teach these fish to stay where we left them the day before!
Old 08-29-2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX View Post

Before you release them you need to show them the fillet knife just so they know how close they came like those movie scenes where someone has the gun pointed at another person's head and is ready to pull the trigger but at the last second can't do it and let's him/her go alive.

I like to hold them down and have the "thump stick" held up in the air like I'm about to give them the life ending bop on the head before the cutting board and then at the last second just change my mind and release them.

I feel bad for people who don't hunt and fish. They never get to experience God's creation the way we do.

SUMKINA Bait Company Prostaff