FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 05-28-2017, 08:36 PM

Still offering that $1 man! looks like its $1 more than your best offer! lol
Old 05-29-2017, 11:43 AM
Fishing Fool

Well that is true....😫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2017, 11:07 PM

I tell ya what.....we are friends, and friends dont screw friends out of money, so in good frienship faith, im going to up my offer....$5. put a little money in your pocket and as an added bonus FOR FREE....i will throw in my no good, lousy, screen freezing, snowy screen, POS lowrance Elite-7 chirp for you to crush into a thousand little pieces, whizz on it, then ship that waste of money back to lowrance.
I came THAT close to punting that thing off the bow today. Crazy....that unit is 100% up to date on the upgrades from lowrance. Never again will lowrance be on my boat. Ive updated, adjusted settings, youtube videos, ect.....maybe its just a lemon.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:07 AM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBronzeback View Post
I tell ya what.....we are friends, and friends dont screw friends out of money, so in good frienship faith, im going to up my offer....$5. put a little money in your pocket and as an added bonus FOR FREE....i will throw in my no good, lousy, screen freezing, snowy screen, POS lowrance Elite-7 chirp for you to crush into a thousand little pieces, whizz on it, then ship that waste of money back to lowrance.

I came THAT close to punting that thing off the bow today. Crazy....that unit is 100% up to date on the upgrades from lowrance. Never again will lowrance be on my boat. Ive updated, adjusted settings, youtube videos, ect.....maybe its just a lemon.

I have NEVER updated my lowrance elite 5, and I have not had a single issue. I even knocked it off the boat, and it sank to the bottom in 3-4 foot of water. I retrieved it, put it in the rod locker and went on. Gave it to deezltek, cause he works on electronics now and he took it apart, dried it up and got it to work like it should. These companies say you have to update, but why?? If I haven't had a problem with it and I can tell what I'm looking at, no need for that in my eyes. I haven't updated my Garmin either and I haven't had an issue with it.

****update***** just purchased Lakevu he ultra premium or whatever that high dollar chip is. So the mapping is even better on the unit. It's a $100-150 chip that is included in the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk