FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 02-03-2012, 08:43 PM
rick mcferrin

Default 70lb Thrust Minn Kota Maxxum

I have a Minn Kota 70lb Thrust Maxxum Foot Control trolling motor that will be for sale by the end of next week....I had this motor gone through completely by Mike at Marine Electric in Hendersonville about 6 months ago....he replace a seal that was leaking.....I use this motor every week and have had zero problems with it...............I'm buying a Minn Kota Fortrex with Lift Assist....much eaiser on a "Senior Citizen" like me........Maxxum new $700.00........I,m asking $350.00.........Rick McFerrin
Old 02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
ALANRAYG2

Rick is that a 24 volt motor? My nephew might need a new trolling motor. His boat can only carry one trolling motor battery. I wish I had the money for a lift assist motor. I have a sore back too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick mcferrin View Post
I have a Minn Kota 70lb Thrust Maxxum Foot Control trolling motor that will be for sale by the end of next week....I had this motor gone through completely by Mike at Marine Electric in Hendersonville about 6 months ago....he replace a seal that was leaking.....I use this motor every week and have had zero problems with it...............I'm buying a Minn Kota Fortrex with Lift Assist....much eaiser on a "Senior Citizen" like me........Maxxum new $700.00........I,m asking $350.00.........Rick McFerrin
Old 02-04-2012, 01:56 AM
rick mcferrin

It is a straight 24 volt..................Rick
Old 03-06-2012, 12:30 AM

what is the shaft length and could you please give me a number to call as I am very interested in this.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoc View Post
what is the shaft length and could you please give me a number to call as I am very interested in this.
Hey backdoc, you can find Rick's contact info on the main page for the forum bottom left under featured guides.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:05 PM

thank you. I called and emailed him.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Tennesseejugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoc View Post
thank you. I called and emailed him.
while you are at it call Alan he has a sore back...LOL