FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 07-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Dakota S

Default Soon to be fishing like I usually did.

Man we finally moved yesterday. We all know that's so much fun. The best money I've spent was to hire a 4-man crew. With that said I hope to get back out on a regular basis and post some good fishing reports. I like to troll JPP in the summer time and like to fish for bass in the grass on OHick topwater style. Happy fishing and be safe this weekend the crazy people will be taking their boats out for the 2nd time this year. LOL Memorial Day the other.
Dakota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2017, 08:05 PM

Congratulations on your move. Im a beginning Angler and would love to experience OH with an experienced angler and learn a few things. Im in Nashville and good for a couple weekends a month fishing.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Man we finally moved yesterday. We all know that's so much fun. The best money I've spent was to hire a 4-man crew. With that said I hope to get back out on a regular basis and post some good fishing reports. I like to troll JPP in the summer time and like to fish for bass in the grass on OHick topwater style. Happy fishing and be safe this weekend the crazy people will be taking their boats out for the 2nd time this year. LOL Memorial Day the other.
Dakota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on the move! ive been putting the finishing touches on our house to sell before we build....so i get to move essentially 2 times in about 5 months! yay me! lol.
Im like you, i need to get out on the water once things get settled. Boat is just a dust collector right now.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBronzeback View Post
Congrats on the move! ive been putting the finishing touches on our house to sell before we build....so i get to move essentially 2 times in about 5 months! yay me! lol.
Im like you, i need to get out on the water once things get settled. Boat is just a dust collector right now.
When you get the finishing touches wrapped up at your place I've got some things around my house that need to be done.