FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
rick mcferrin

Default Tims ford 4-20-5-2-2011

Tim's Ford 4-29-5-2-2001
Bunch of pic's of these 2 trip on my site. Over the past 2 weeks I decided to take a break but did fish on Friday the 29th getting ready for my trip today with Steve and Melissa Postma from Michigan and the fish were where I thought they should be. Today we retraced my steps from last Friday and had a blast. We lost several nice Smallmouth as well as getting our line broken on a couple big Rockfish. Steve and Melissa are on their 15 wedding anniversary trip and it was a joy sharing the day with them. I fished with this couple years ago when I was guiding Old Hickory and as fate would have it we had great trip both times. Steve was on fire today-and it was exciting watching him. Over the past two trip I used a VMC Dominator Smoochin Head Jig, Vmc Bait Keeper Hooks www.vmchooks.com Prowler Blue Gill Grubs www.prowlerlures.com Sufix 6lb and 8lb test Pro Mix line www.sufix.com and today Tuffy Minnows. More tomarrow if we don't get ran off the lake because of storms......Rick Mcferrin www.tennesseebassguides.com