FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 12-16-2014, 08:42 AM
Fishing TN Staff

Default 2015 Kayak Bass Fishing TN Schedule

I'm pleased to announce the 2015 Kayak Bass Fishing TN Schedule.

Here's a little video also
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=UUgg4Q88C9_KZflrRY6TQQWA&v=e9sZlOnIAOQ

This year we are donating to Heroes on the Water. A percentage of the entry fees will go toward a foundation I am pleased to be a part of. We help soldiers get out on the water and heal through mental rehab of being outdoors and the physical exercise of fishing from a kayak. This organization has helped thousands of soldiers all over the U.S. get back in society, and be a part of something.

Our series is also a qualifier for the World Championships of Bass Fishing held on Lake Fork in Texas in November.

We are also hosting a Tennessee State Championship in late September where 6 different clubs throughout Tennessee are sending 5 anglers to represent that club in the Tennessee State Championship.

KBFTN will be hosting 9 tournaments between Old Hickory Lake, Percy Priest Lake, and the Cumberland River. All our events are catch photo and release, and artificial lures only. A PFD must be worn at all times.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2015 Flyer_revised_12_15_14.pdf (442.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Reel Tune; 12-16-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:48 PM

awesome. maybe next yr I will join the plastic navy.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:17 PM

I am game, Already blocking off the calender for the events.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Fishing TN Staff

That's good to hear guys.

We did have a much larger schedule and we were going to wait until after the holidays to release it, but some people have to submit vacation before the first of the year, and then we ran into conflicting dates on a lot of the events with other Tennessee Clubs.

We are very fortunate here in Tennessee, between the 6 different groups, River Bassin, Kayak Bass Series "KBS", and Kayak Bass Fishing we will have close to 100 tournaments in Tennessee this year. I think Tennessee is growing to be one of the the biggest kayak fishing communities in the US next to Texas, and as far as fellowship I believe we are #1. Everyone is getting along so well with different groups, we are seeing people travel to fish other groups events, I'm just so happy this is working out well.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone 2015 is going to be great.