FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Fishing Gear
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 06:05 PM
Owner and Administrator

Exclamation Russians, China and Others . <'TK><

It seems not only the World's Governments that Hackers and Spammers are attacking but they are a continuous menace to our site. I am presently Upgrading some of the security methods that we use but I need your help.

For the most part We can recognize 98% of these unwanted guests but a few have figured out how to manipulate the system. So I need All members New or Old to update their Profile. It is the details That WE can determine the legitimacy of the user.

Please go to your profile page and update your profile fields at the bottom left, Your (Bio, Location, Interest, and occupation) . Now of coarse all of these are optional except Location .. town/City, or county/State or what portion of the state. Also at the lower right please select your Time Zone.

If you are a new legitimate user who has joined in the past two weeks and have not been accepted rejoin under a new screen name.

Sorry for the inconvenience but this will aide in keeping our site free from Spam and Safe for all members of your family to use. <'TK><
Closed Thread