FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Fishing Gear
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 02-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Default Smooth Moves Seats

Am proud to announce my association with Smooth Moves Seats....actually a seat suspension. No more rough ride in my stick steer boat.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2039.jpg (1.38 MB, 68 views)
Old 02-12-2016, 01:35 PM

Looks comfy! nothing worse than your back taking a beating on the chop.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:11 PM

I'll bet your ass is also glad to be ass ociated with that seat.

Does it also recline ?
Old 02-12-2016, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
I'll bet your ass is also glad to be ass ociated with that seat.

Does it also recline ?
Does it recline? Assbolutely!
Old 02-13-2016, 09:39 AM
Fishing TN Staff

That is one sweet looking seat.
Old 03-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Master Trout Magnet

I have been out in my stick steer boat a couple of times now with the new Smooth Move Suspension installed. What can I say....except it tames the rough ride in a front steer boat. While it is expensive it allows me to use my boat in comfort in conditions that would have otherwise kept me on the bank. A 10 MPH wind was breaking my back...literally...until I installed the Smooth Moves. No way was I selling the boat. It was made for an old fat guy who is through fishing on decks and wants to be down in the boat...plus it had to fit in my garage...it does. So I spent the money and it now rides like a Cadillac going down the highway...LOL. It really saves my back. You can see in the video the shock it is taking off my back. For those who have a stick steer boat I am sure you all know how it feels to be in a 10 MPH chop or more going at speed. Well now I can make my runs in comfort...life is good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrDy...ature=youtu.be

Regards
Old 03-13-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
I have been out in my stick steer boat a couple of times now with the new Smooth Move Suspension installed. What can I say....except it tames the rough ride in a front steer boat. While it is expensive it allows me to use my boat in comfort in conditions that would have otherwise kept me on the bank. A 10 MPH wind was breaking my back...literally...until I installed the Smooth Moves. No way was I selling the boat. It was made for an old fat guy who is through fishing on decks and wants to be down in the boat...plus it had to fit in my garage...it does. So I spent the money and it now rides like a Cadillac going down the highway...LOL. It really saves my back. You can see in the video the shock it is taking off my back. For those who have a stick steer boat I am sure you all know how it feels to be in a 10 MPH chop or more going at speed. Well now I can make my runs in comfort...life is good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrDy...ature=youtu.be

Regards
Is yours in the video the classic or the ultra? If yours is the ultra, do you think the extra features are worth the extra coin?

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:07 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOutdoors View Post
Is yours in the video the classic or the ultra? If yours is the ultra, do you think the extra features are worth the extra coin?

Thanks for sharing.
It is the Ultra. I debated about which was best. The Ultra is completely out of the way....under the seat....nothing protruding out.....my boat is small enough without giving up even a couple of inches in space. The Ultra has fore and aft adjustment.....I really like that feature. So yes I think the Ultra is worth the extra money. I know it has made me a happy camper...LOL.

Regards
Old 03-14-2016, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
It is the Ultra. I debated about which was best. The Ultra is completely out of the way....under the seat....nothing protruding out.....my boat is small enough without giving up even a couple of inches in space. The Ultra has fore and aft adjustment.....I really like that feature. So yes I think the Ultra is worth the extra money. I know it has made me a happy camper...LOL.

Regards
Thanks for sharing.