FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 11-30-2015, 10:11 PM

Yes, that was the same sunrise I saw Friday morning on my way to Cheatham dam. I thought to myself "If I don't catch anything today, that was worth getting up to see" It was spectacular. Caught a few to boot. Couldn't help but be thankful on the day after Thanksgiving.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:25 PM

Good catch! I'm thinking it is going to be a good year at the GSP, glad to see things are under way already.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:23 PM
SaltySportsmanTV

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormdunker View Post
Yes, that was the same sunrise I saw Friday morning on my way to Cheatham dam. I thought to myself "If I don't catch anything today, that was worth getting up to see" It was spectacular. Caught a few to boot. Couldn't help but be thankful on the day after Thanksgiving.
100% agree, it was beautiful! Pictures still didn't do it justice as you can probably agree.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:25 PM
SaltySportsmanTV

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StriperFan View Post
Good catch! I'm thinking it is going to be a good year at the GSP, glad to see things are under way already.
Thanks StriperFan, absolutely I'm exited myself. Thanks again, see you out there.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:55 PM

Salty, my brother and I were the guys in the red/white Bumble bee trying to catch skips near the white buoys. We only caught 2. Saw another guy catch maybe 3 or 4. We went upriver but didn't catch any stripers. That's a nice one that you caught!
Old 12-03-2015, 07:40 PM
SaltySportsmanTV

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_learning View Post
Salty, my brother and I were the guys in the red/white Bumble bee trying to catch skips near the white buoys. We only caught 2. Saw another guy catch maybe 3 or 4. We went upriver but didn't catch any stripers. That's a nice one that you caught!
Oh, nice! And Thank you, I was wondering where you guys went. Anyways, next time you see me out there be sure to say hello! Thanks again!