FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 07-31-2013, 09:37 PM

Default 25 Hp Evinrude $600

Evinrude outboard motor, Electric/manual Start, short shaft, tiller handle. Starts instantly both manually or with starter. Been painted camo . Comes with 6 gallon fuel tank. It is an 1989 model. Might consider jon boat or canoe as partial trade. $600 Located in Manchester, TN 37355 More photos available, send email. 931-632-0345

It would be good for a duck boat

Last edited by Hammy; 07-31-2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: was trying to ad photo
Old 08-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Owner and Administrator

Red face Camo ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammy View Post
Evinrude outboard motor, Electric/manual Start, short shaft, tiller handle. Starts instantly both manually or with starter. Been painted camo . Comes with 6 gallon fuel tank. It is an 1989 model. Might consider jon boat or canoe as partial trade. $600 Located in Manchester, TN 37355 More photos available, send email. 931-632-0345

It would be good for a duck boat
Hammy, I see this all the time ... When Outboards are Camoed you have devalued the motor as far as fishermen go unless thay are Duck Hunters . Now there is a limited interest base . ... That is why I have old hoods that can be camoed for $30 bucks or less instead of devaluing a motor ... Unless it strikes the interest of another Hunter ... Good Luck ...

Normally the retail price is right in line .. Appearance means alot and sometimes more than performance to some folks .... <'TK><
Old 08-11-2013, 10:00 AM

Tk, thanks for the info. I took the motor out Friday afternoon. I was so happy with the way it ran I may decide to keep it. Besides it matches the boat and might be worth more to me than anyone else.

Hammy
Old 08-11-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Hammy, I see this all the time ... When Outboards are Camoed you have devalued the motor as far as fishermen go unless thay are Duck Hunters . Now there is a limited interest base . ... That is why I have old hoods that can be camoed for $30 bucks or less instead of devaluing a motor ... Unless it strikes the interest of another Hunter ... Good Luck ...

Normally the retail price is right in line .. Appearance means alot and sometimes more than performance to some folks .... <'TK><
Do you have any 30 hp Yamaha hoods?
Old 08-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Owner and Administrator

Default Hoods ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Do you have any 30 hp Yamaha hoods?
The HP doesn't really make a lot of difference because most MFR'S will range the same power head fro 20 to 35 HP ... I do have some yama hoods in that range ... But we need to compare your hood to what I have ... Everything hinges on what years vintage ... I don't have a clue what years these are ... To new for me LOL ... <'TK><
Old 08-19-2013, 02:20 AM

No longer available.

Hammy