FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 10-14-2014, 06:51 PM

Default Hook & moor

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...e=3&permPage=1
Old 10-14-2014, 07:23 PM

That's fancy, I just use a rope and tie like 12 overhand knots to the dock.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Uummmmm ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
SamB ... You have been watching to many Marvel Comic book Videos ... Or Merv has talked you into this !! ... "" Seen on TV" LOL !!

It is a gadget for your money !! For you young guys under 50 you are just going to reach down with your hand with better dexterity .. And configure what every you want when it comes to mooring ...

And by the way how many marinas in Tennessee has mooring buoys you have to reach for or you are to old or lazy to tie your on cleat at a dock ... ...

SamB .. This reminds me that now I have to use a Grabber "As seen on TV" To reach for a loaf of bread in the kitchen or get a water pump off of the top self in my shop .(two torn Rotary Cuffs).. when I just use to reach and grab... I really think this would be for Senior folks ... And I am not sure I would be able to hold the pole firm enough to reach the targets (cleats) ... Just a gadget to suck your money in ... <'TK>< ...

DISCLAMIER: This is my personal opinion and in no way affiliated with the NAACP, ARRP, ACLU, PETA, Or The Federal Government, or FishingTN ... Or any Old Outboard Motors , Or any Old Lady Organizations !! I've had Brain surgery you know , And I may not be quite Right ..

Last edited by tkwalker; 10-15-2014 at 01:36 AM.