FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 01-23-2012, 06:05 PM
rick mcferrin

Default 2 day report Tim's and Normandy

2 DAY REPORT TIM'S FORD AND NORMANDY

You can see all pics on my site. Last week Randy owner of Murfreesboro Out Doors and I spent the best part of a day on Tim's and struggled all day. The 3 fish that we are holding was our best and they all came on a VMC Smoochin Head Jig www.vmchooks.com tipped with a swim bait. Randy has a great store and is able to order just about anything that you need for Hunting-Fishing etc. He carries a great variety of Rapala-Storm-Luhr-Jensen-Sufix mono and braid and as I said able to order anything you need if he dosen't have it on the shelf. Randy and I both was using Sufix Pro Mix -he is a big believer just like I am. www.sufix.com This morning 1-23-2012 David Honey called me and was unable to go because he was sick so I headed to Normandy not knowing what I would find because of all the rain that we had yesterday. The mud line was headed toward the Barton Springs Bridge....The 4 bottom fish was my best for the day-did the best I could taking pictures by my self......We are going to have to scope out the water conditions for the rest of the week.......Rick Mcferrin www.tennesseebassguides.com
Old 01-23-2012, 08:46 PM

You must be living right Rick. Your past several trips have shown some really nice fish and this one was no exception.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:12 AM
rick mcferrin

Thank you!.............Rick