FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 03-14-2013, 03:53 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default pics

here are a few of the cranks I brought back from Bob's. we have tried to identify the baits as best we can. some are without names. Almost all are unused.
pic 1 are bandits. One footloose then series 100, 200, and I think a couple 300's asking $3 each discount on multiples

Pic2 is Warts. Mostly the small ones. asking $2 eack

pic 3 Norman look a likes and the 2 firetiger are a question for me....I have no idea what the are. asking $2 each

pic 4 is Strike king. I think they are the Pro series Asking $2.50 each

Last pic is Norman's a few DD22, a couple DD14, alot of Deep Little N, and mix of the smaller models. Asking $2.50 each for the gel coat and $2 each for the non gel lures.
I'll be posting Rapalas , Rebels, Lucky Craft. Poes, Bombers .... etc next week Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob's baits and rods reels 001.jpg (187.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Bob's baits and rods reels 004.jpg (217.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Bob's baits and rods reels 008.jpg (181.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Bob's baits and rods reels 014.jpg (257.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Bob's baits and rods reels 006.jpg (221.6 KB, 43 views)
Old 03-14-2013, 03:55 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
I may be interested in the Penn set ups along with the Do It molds......
I sent you a PM
Old 03-14-2013, 03:56 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdkxtreme View Post
Are you going to set up somewhere and let us all have a look? I'm very interested in anything.
Any ideas as to where. May sometime would be good for me.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:09 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default more pics

Pic 1........Mister twister G-Grub 50 cents each

Pic 2 are Bombers........and are not for sale until evaluated for collectibles.

Pic 3 are Hellbenders. I might get these looked at for collecting value.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob's baits and rods reels 012.jpg (194.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Bombers collectables.jpg (248.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Hellbenders.jpg (291.2 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by ALANRAYG2; 03-14-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALANRAYG2 View Post
Pic 2 are Bombers........and are not for sale until evaluated for collectibles.

Pic 3 are Hellbenders. I might get these looked at for collecting value.
You won't be able to get a big dollar for them without original packaging. The market is pretty flooded to where buyers pick n choose specific ones instead big bulk buys these days.

I learned that with my discontinued rapalas. The box made all the difference. But it is still worth checking out.

Both of those lures are pretty damn good river baits.

Last edited by Travis C.; 03-14-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-14-2013, 06:03 PM

Default Fishing Lures

PM sent.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
And some we can't ID.
Will you post pics of these maybe I could help you ID them or you can pm the pic to me first. I am a fishing lure junkie and not many I can't recognize.

Be glad to help.

On the Rebel's any Wee R's? Deep Teeny R to be specific.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:29 PM

Im going to pm you in the am with a list of what i want. Thanks
Old 03-20-2013, 07:30 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default I apologize ....

I am putting a hold on all the hard baits until they can be evaluated for collectors. Some we have found could be worth $100's each. thanks for looking.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:36 AM
Owner and Administrator

Cool Update on this thread .. <'TK><

Quote:
I am putting a hold on all the hard baits until they can be evaluated for collectors. Some we have found could be worth $100's each. thanks for looking.
Alan, I think you may want to display all of this in a physical (House,garage etc) location, Post a date and address and have a one day sale ... I have done this before for a friend of mine's widow that I sold his fishing estate ...

I thought this would be very overwhelming task for you to take on after seeing the inventory you have had hand ...

I am receiving a number of PM's from other members about scams and backing out on deals from this post ...

I will leave this open for 24 hours for you to redirect this sale to your personal location ... Then it will be deleted. ...

Your best bet and actually eaiser on you if you repost a sale date and physical location, I will be glad to work with you on this ... <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 03-21-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:24 AM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Alan, I think you may want to display all of this in a physical (House,garage etc) location, Post a date and address and have a one day sale ... I have done this before for a friend of mine's widow that I sold his fishing estate ...

I thought this would be very overwhelming task for you to take on after seeing the inventory you have had hand ...

I am receiving a number of PM's from other members about scams and backing out on deals from this post ...

I will leave this open for 24 hours for you to redirect this sale to your personal location ... Then it will be deleted. ...

Your best bet and actually eaiser on you if you repost a sale date and physical location, I will be glad to work with you on this ... <'TK><
Thanks TK for your offer. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. Thanks for all the response, Alan
Old 03-21-2013, 01:18 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default my PM to TK.

Originally Posted by ALANRAYG2
Thanks TK, I have been overwhelmed with responses. I have had to move to my email address as you have probably read in my PM's. I know the deal you are referring to where I retracted an offer. To explain a little here. I am the third party in decision making and the one who has the computer to get stuff out there. I actually wanted to have several public sales to move the tackle. My idea was shot down. They are afraid of someone stealing something. I was wanting a booth at the Nashville Flea Market and a parking lot sale at the Local 1853 Union Hall in Spring Hill. I even thought of trying to get a booth at Mule Days.
I talked with a lure collector and he offered to identify the "collector lures" from fishing lures. Just from the phone conversation with him yesterday, I was about to sell over $200 of collector Rapalas for a fraction of their value. That is why I retracted the offer. My goal is to get as much for Bob's collection as I can for his widow. I am getting nothing for my efforts.
Last night I looked but couldn't find a delete button for my post. that's why I put the notice on my last post.
Thanks TK for having this forum and your suggestions. I hope to be better organized the next time I try to sell Bob's tackle. I hope I will be able to contact you for advice if we decide to have a sale somewhere.
Thanks, Again, Alan
Old 03-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Thanks Alan ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALANRAYG2
Thanks TK, I have been overwhelmed with responses. I have had to move to my email address as you have probably read in my PM's. I know the deal you are referring to where I retracted an offer. To explain a little here. I am the third party in decision making and the one who has the computer to get stuff out there. I actually wanted to have several public sales to move the tackle. My idea was shot down. They are afraid of someone stealing something. I was wanting a booth at the Nashville Flea Market and a parking lot sale at the Local 1853 Union Hall in Spring Hill. I even thought of trying to get a booth at Mule Days.
I talked with a lure collector and he offered to identify the "collector lures" from fishing lures. Just from the phone conversation with him yesterday, I was about to sell over $200 of collector Rapalas for a fraction of their value. That is why I retracted the offer. My goal is to get as much for Bob's collection as I can for his widow. I am getting nothing for my efforts.
Last night I looked but couldn't find a delete button for my post. that's why I put the notice on my last post.
Thanks TK for having this forum and your suggestions. I hope to be better organized the next time I try to sell Bob's tackle. I hope I will be able to contact you for advice if we decide to have a sale somewhere.
Thanks, Again, Alan

Alan like our conversation in our PM ... I have been down your road before ...It is not easy ... as far as anyone stealing from a widow ... well all I can say is..If I catch them it is kind of like trying to burn 'Old Glory" ... Somebody is going to jail ... Probably me .... <'TK><
Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 AM
ALANRAYG2

I am going to push for a sale where we can set up a display. I don't know when or where. I found out that the time we have to sell everything has been extended for a year. Originally it was June this year. TK I value your experience in things like this. I will probably be PMing you as time goes on for advice. I thank you for your tolerance and patience.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Aquaholic6801

Sounds like you need to set a booth up at the Nashville Flea Market......