FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 08-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Default Nickajack.

Had a pretty good day below Nickajack today. The bite has slowed but still glad I made the drive. Caught a good "Bakers dozen". Had 13 quality fish.....7 KY bass from 12-14 inches......6 crappie 11-13 inches. Had another 2 dozen of what I call buck bass....little large mouth and Spots around 8-9 inch mark. All fish caught using a Tict Ice Cube UL Mebaru rod with SOS 2# test line twitching a Bison colored Trout Magnet.....as usual those Spots be "Diggin". Going to give it a little break for a day or two...LOL. Life is good!

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2017, 08:57 PM

Great report.i really enjoy catching spots. Not looking for specific area. Are you fishing below Nickajack dam or up in the lake?
Old 08-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnfisherman18 View Post
Great report.i really enjoy catching spots. Not looking for specific area. Are you fishing below Nickajack dam or up in the lake?

Thanks........these came from below the dam. I have fished up in the lake for a few years now but never below the dam in the boat. The spots are all the way down to the big arched bridge down by Battle Creek....and maybe further.....I have not been any further than the bridge......and if you go much further below that you are into Alabama. The time of year for these down there of course is in fall.....early winter.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk