FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 02-06-2015, 06:20 PM

Angry Metro Public Services

So I had about 15 christmas trees in my yard about 30 feet off the road and in front of my Bronco laying next to my bass boat and low and behold the tree guy from Metro walked into my yard and carted them off....AHG!!!!

I drove the neighborhood many a day searching and picking up trees from peoples ditches.

Well I guess I need to buy pvc and bamboo.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halli View Post
So I had about 15 christmas trees in my yard about 30 feet off the road and in front of my Bronco laying next to my bass boat and low and behold the tree guy from Metro walked into my yard and carted them off....AHG!!!!

I drove the neighborhood many a day searching and picking up trees from peoples ditches.

Goodlord, Government employee going above and beyond to pick that stuff up???? Someone needs to have a talk with him.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:41 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Inside info !!! Uummm <'TK><

Quote:

Mike, works for Metro Services ... Not in that department ... But The skinny is as per Merv and Sambolie that then joined in "Yea, Yea, Yea"!... That Mike put out a $1.00 bounty on all Christmas trees that was easily accessible especially near a boat .... MNFISHER ... shame on you !! CRAPPIE TIME !!! <'TK><
Old 02-07-2015, 05:11 PM

Definitely a wizzer If you had one tree out there, no one would show up til June.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:52 PM

Unhappy

Im really pissed over this I feel like someone has shot my Dog!!!!!
Old 02-07-2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Mike, works for Metro Services ... Not in that department ... But The skinny is as per Merv and Sambolie that then joined in "Yea, Yea, Yea"!... That Mike put out a $1.00 bounty on all Christmas trees that was easily accessible especially near a boat .... MNFISHER ... shame on you !! CRAPPIE TIME !!! <'TK><

TK, I had to wear a disguise to the show today so no one would try do bodily harm. Please refrain from blaming me with any mischief. Merv deserves what he gets. Mike is a good honest man who would do no wrong.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Im really pissed over this I feel like someone has shot my Dog!!!!!
Just wait until Metro runs a drain pipe through your yard and has to cut and raise the sewer line to run the pipe. Then they had to put a manhole in my yard for future access to the shit line.
They finished that in early Oct and still have not come back to repair my lawn.
I would prefer to piss on a few of their employees. I did get the pleasure of calling one of the non Metro inspectors a lying SOB.