FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 04-28-2019, 08:00 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
It's funny you say that because that exact same Two Rivers Ford boat did that to me and my dad a couple years ago. And we were fishing in the same tournament as each other. Dad and I were fishing down a bank and that boat pulled in a pocket and started fishing a point 50 yards right in front of us. I put the trolling motor on high and was headed to fish right beside them because that point was where we had caught all of our fish and we were letting it rest. Well it didn't take me long to get to them and they picked up the trolling motor and left. It made me happy at weigh in when the guys in that boat got the last money spot but were bumped out because of a dead fish penalty. I know who the guy is and he's pretty well known for fishing in this area But I'm not gonna put his name out there.

He’s an inconsiderate asshole on the water! Doesn’t give room to anyone. But he’s not the only one. Just this morning we went to our usual spot. We had a late boat draw and someone had beat us to it. No big deal. They were on one side and we were on the other. They were in the back of the cove so we idled up 120-150 yards up to a point and started fishing. We were heading towards another point when I look behind and they had their trolling motor on high and trying to pass us. It was obvious we were heading that way and was just out of casting distance. So I started throwing that way and they turned towards the far bank in a small creek arm. It’s becoming a battle out there for a fishing area. Makes me miss winter when no one is on old hickory except us crazy folk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2019, 04:42 PM

Micky Beck, no one gets in his way

Old 05-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddyyak View Post
Micky Beck, no one gets in his way

If he’s anywhere near where I want to fish, or even think I might want to fish, I will after the stuff he’s done.