FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 02-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Fishing Fool

Default Fishing podcasts

I'm new to these, and wondering if anyone else listens to any. I have found Bass Edge podcasts and love them. They are extremely informative and I've learned quiet a bit in the last couple days listening to these. Plus they help pass my day at work and keeps me in a very nice, calm state of mind. And maybe even more productive, when I'm not grabbing my pad and pen to take notes. Lmao!!

If you have any good podcasts about fishing, throw it out here and I'll check them out.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:32 PM

Still haven't found s good one for my type of fishing techniques but always keep an eye out for one. I drive around quit a bit for work and have been podcasting for years. I normally keep The Joe Rogan Experience, Opie and Jimmy, Adam Carolla, Anthony Cumia show downloaded all the time. You are right beats the heck out of the radio and these guys are hilarious.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2016, 10:35 PM

I listen to Ike's pod cast some along with Bass edge. I usually listen to books while I drive. Like trout I spend a good amount of time in my truck. I've not found much other than those two for bass fishing.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Fishing Fool

Joe Rogan is hilarious!! One of my favorite comedians. I just found out that FLW has their own podcast also. I listened to a couple of those and they are ok. More talking about what happened in the previous tournament. But it's great insight.

Trout, you are right, not much for your type of fishing unless you fly fish. There's a ton of fly fishing podcast.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Fishing Fool

Well, after watching the FLW Circuit Breaker show with JT Keney and Chad grigsby, and listening to JT Keney on an FLW podcast, I have come to conclusion. That conclusion is JT Keney is an asshole and I don't like him. In the circuit breaker show, I don't think he made one check the whole season. And yet, in the podcast he talked about there was people at the okeechobee tournament that didn't belong there. I personally feel that if you can't cash a check as a professional then you should be bumped back down to the minors!!! Lol

However, I really like Boyd Duckett, Ott DeFoe and Gerald Swindle. Those guys are full of knowledge and don't mind sharing it. And there's plenty more out there like these guys, but I find myself listening to these guys the most.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:53 PM

Ott, Boyd. And the G man are all good guys. Swindle is hilarious if you ask me. I've not heard from JT, might need to listen to the FLW podcast

Old 02-10-2016, 11:00 AM

I daily listen to:

http://www.itinerantangler.com/blog/...gory/podcasts/

http://m.orvis.com/s/fly-fishing-guide-podcasts/4047

Bass Edge is good. Especially the episode with Chad Hoover from Hook1 but in general just not my fishing style anymore.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Fishing Fool

Juice, it wasn't just that podcast that I formed my opinion of him. It was also the circuit breaker show. But he does show his assholiness in the pod cast

Travis I just listened to that episode this week. It was a really good episode!