FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 01-11-2014, 08:32 PM

Got the Elite 7 friday along with my Tackle warehouse order…… I'm going to need a few more storage trays.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post
Another reason to go Humminbird. They use FedEx. Called and ASKED for a new ferrite filter for my 597 HD di unit to knock out the electrical interference from my Terrova trolling motor. "Sure, no problem". It arrived two days later via FedEx.
Same thing on Dec. 26th. ASKED for new ferrite filter and filtered power cable for my 2007 997 c SI. Same thing, "No Problem" They arrived THE NEXT DAY, Dec. 27th, via FedEx.

Oh....and there was no charge for anything! They were fixing a known problem at their expense. This is how you build customer loyalty. Guess what brand my next graph/chart plotter/fishfinder will be?
I am a licensed firearms dealer and have experience with both Fed-Ex and UPS. Presently, I have told all of my vendors that I will only accept shipments from UPS. The Fed-Ex terminal in Murfreesboro has some of the rudest bastards in the world working there. After 3 or 4 incidents with their knowitall at the counter, I decided that was enough. On the other hand, I have the UPS driver's cell phone number in my phone. He calls me when he has a pkg, or if I miss him, I call him. Personal service like that is hard to beat.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:25 AM

Pookie, one of my customer / suppliers does the same thing with UPS /FEDX due to the same attitudes you have experienced. FEDX will pull up, blow the horn and thru the package out the back door.

Hammy
Old 01-12-2014, 10:40 AM

Pookie, you had I might just become good friends. I need a good firearms dealer, my wife however will not like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk