FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 05-22-2013, 11:35 AM
rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
You are a ways away from HOOK1...but you could get some good...free education there. Plus they are selling used kayaks now...when they get one in. I am about 100 miles from there but have been up there several times...and will go back...LOL. There is not a lot of knowledge base on the Ascend kayaks just yet.

Regards
Alpha I was there last week, my truck needed some transmission maintenance and hook one was just 10 minutes away, so i killed two birds with one stone, very nice folks!, i talked to them told them what I'm looking for in a kayak based on my needs and they suggested either the commander or the ride 115, I liked both but the commander is a little too big IMO for what I'm planning to use, they even gave me a free T-shirt just to stop by, so I guess will be saving a few extra bucks for the ride 115, thanks for the input Sir!!
Old 05-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Master Trout Magnet

I have the Ride 115 with the elevated seat. It is the most stable kayak I have been in...I own a Coosa also and have been in a Native Ultimate. If it is stable with me...in an elevated seat....imagine how stable it is for a normal size person.

Regards