FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 05-17-2016, 05:48 PM

If I still had the picture... it very well may be piranha.. I caught one on shrimp when I was catfishing back some ten years ago. I actually had the pix up at Norts if that tells u anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2016, 05:55 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnarcher View Post
If the Donald is the nominee and you don't vote for him, you may as well vote for Hillary cause it would be the same thing. Just sayin

I agree some folks talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:52 PM

Feel the Bern! That is all

This country had a good run. After it's destroyed maybe we can build it back on the foundation on the constitution.

Finding random fish in a lake does not surprise me anymore. Did TWRA start stocking the yellow bass in JPP years ago or did someone dump them in the lake? I remember fishing while I was younger and never catching them.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:16 PM
SaltySportsmanTV

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonc615 View Post
If I still had the picture... it very well may be piranha.. I caught one on shrimp when I was catfishing back some ten years ago. I actually had the pix up at Norts if that tells u anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yes, I agree, I did see one caught on that YouTube video that was posted on this thread, so it's definitely possible!
Old 05-17-2016, 08:18 PM
SaltySportsmanTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX View Post
Feel the Bern! That is all

This country had a good run. After it's destroyed maybe we can build it back on the foundation on the constitution.

Finding random fish in a lake does not surprise me anymore. Did TWRA start stocking the yellow bass in JPP years ago or did someone dump them in the lake? I remember fishing while I was younger and never catching them.
Hahaaaa....Dumped them in!!!😂😂😂😂😂
Old 05-18-2016, 08:01 AM

Hillary and Donald threw the piranahs in there

I feel bad for people who don't hunt and fish. They never get to experience God's creation the way we do.

SUMKINA Bait Company Prostaff
Old 05-18-2016, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2t View Post
Hillary and Donald threw the piranahs in there

Hillary is a piranha. Maybe she swam there and gave birth at the same time.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySportsmanTV View Post
So last weekend when Dirk AKA Fishaholic and I fished at JPP when we were fishing for bass on the rock ledges. I switched my rod/bait to a slider and immediately got cut off... my first thought was it must have been bad line or my knot was bad because I had that bait on that rod since the last fishing trip?.... but then..... Dirk casted into the same area and he got immediately cut off with a bite and then we both saw a Dark crappie / piranha shaped fish jump out of the water with Dirks bait in its mouth??? If you have any insight as to what this may have been please shed light.

Warmouth are spawning right now and they can get decent size for the species. They also hit hard and fight hard for size. It's possible you guys had a nice one biting your bait.

Warmouth also color up uniquely at spawn time and would match the crappie shaped fish. They also love rocks.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis C. View Post
Warmouth are spawning right now and they can get decent size for the species. They also hit hard and fight hard for size. It's possible you guys had a nice one biting your bait.

Warmouth also color up uniquely at spawn time and would match the crappie shaped fish. They also love rocks.

Don't go bringing logic into this. It's a thread about piranhas on priest, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:22 PM

Bernie did it. He felt it was unfair that some lakes have piranhas and some don't.

I feel bad for people who don't hunt and fish. They never get to experience God's creation the way we do.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:30 PM
lupan

Default Piranha In Caney Fork

I heard from a reliable source that piranha in Caney Fork. They even jump in the boat. I recommend all parties stop fishing the Caney. All persons in canoes too. The place is a death trap. Especially on holiday weekends. They love the holiday feed. I am so glad I was able to share this with all of you. Save yourselves. Stay away.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2t View Post
Bernie did it. He felt it was unfair that some lakes have piranhas and some don't.
I am eagerly awaiting for you to catch one and provide us with a recipe.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:28 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post

Filet them out, lay them on a cedar plank, put butter, cut lemons, a little salt and pepper. Put it in the oven and cook for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Throw the fish away and eat the cedar plank!!!!
Old 05-18-2016, 10:56 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Uuuummm <'TK><

Okay Guys ... As much as I hate to interrupt, lets don't side swipe the initial subject of this post... I think we have plenty of time to respond to the politics in the next 6 months... Which is really bad actually it shows the true colors of some of our members ... So from now on if it's political, and I know how easy it is to jab and change directions ... Lets go to the "Sports Lounge" ... Thanks <'TK><
Old 05-19-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
No way dude. I'd never eat one. Eating fish destroys the fishery because fish will cease to exist if we eat them. I've decided to be one of those guys that kills deer during the rut and turkeys in the Spring breeding season but makes myself feel morally superior to others by preaching about strict catch and release.

You fish eaters disgust me.

Last edited by jad2t; 05-19-2016 at 07:47 AM.