FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 03-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Owner and Administrator

Exclamation New Member Registration Denied <'TK><

Folks if I delete your request for membership, I am sorry ... I have to manually screen around 300 per day which are mostly Bot Generated Spammers ...

If you have been denied please contact me via oldoutboardbarn@aol.com with the following .
1. Name
2. City and State of your residence.
3. Username and Password.

After notifying me re-register..

I do not text nor do Facebook.

Thanks .... <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 03-27-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:26 AM
nashvillefishingguides.co

GASP!! OMG! How can you survive without FB and texting!!!!! Please tell me you still have SEX!!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile For Merv's eye's only .. <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post

GASP!! OMG! How can you survive without FB and texting!!!!! Please tell me you still have SEX!!
I am not dead yet !!! ... In fact the wife of 48 years and we both have the same GP Doc... Because we are Seniors ... We have to fill out a profile each year ... One of the questions was ... "Are you still sexually active?" I told the nurse, Yes ..But don't tell my Wife !!!! .... Just kidding ... (If My wife reads this the 6 inch barrel, 44 Mag Colt Python laying beside my bed Will have fresh powder residue in it !!) I doubt if she would get to collect the NRA Insurance from it ... ???

Yes I enjoy the 68 years that I have lived ... Yes I enjoy the morning fog lifting off the Bow of my boat for decades that I cannot see 20 feet ahead of me... Yes I love the Sunsets in the Evening's and yes I enjoy life in general ... And Yes !!! The evening Scotch is just a reward for enjoying what I have endured through the day and looking forward to the rest of the day ...

Tomorrow I am going to finish cutting up a 4 foot diameter Red oak with more than 50 feet main trunk laying on the ground ... will have it ax split and in the barn by Sat... ( have to do this to keep the union off my butt because I don't won't my hired help with which I pay him in Coors Lite's complaining to his job Stewart that he is cold in the Winter because my wood stove is not hot enough) Four beers an hour on overtime !!

Yes Merv... I don't need Texting ... If you want to talk to me call me ... My phone rings like the ones I remember in the 50's ... Ring, Ring ... Even though I really like Mozart as a ring tone especially or if Mason Williams was doing the Guitar work in 'Classical Gas" yea ...

Facebook ... don't have time .... Tooooo Busy ... Just thinking back on your original question ... "Do I still Have Sex " ....

<'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 03-28-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:17 AM
nashvillefishingguides.co

After chopping down a tree that big and splitting it by axe, I'd be too tired and sore for extracurricular bedtime activities!

And then throw in a good meal and a few scotches and I'd be to tired to even go go fishingtn.com and try to raise a ruckus!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post

ROTFL that was the funniest thing I've read all week
Old 04-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Owner and Administrator

Default Jump ... <'TK><

Need to keep this near the top ... <'TK><
Old 04-09-2013, 01:44 AM

Is bd still around?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Owner and Administrator

Default bd ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofish View Post
Is bd still around?
Yes, I talked with him about 2 weeks ago ... He is super busy with his Lawyer stuff which is eating up all of his free time .... <'TK><
Old 04-17-2013, 09:20 AM

Sorry, guys. I have been around a little bit but have barely been on the site. I have been extremely busy at work, and I guess maybe I got burnt out a little bit on online forums, I don't know.

I got out on the water last weekend though, so maybe I'm starting to come out of hibernation.

bd