View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
I have been out in my stick steer boat a couple of times now with the new Smooth Move Suspension installed. What can I say....except it tames the rough ride in a front steer boat. While it is expensive it allows me to use my boat in comfort in conditions that would have otherwise kept me on the bank. A 10 MPH wind was breaking my back...literally...until I installed the Smooth Moves. No way was I selling the boat. It was made for an old fat guy who is through fishing on decks and wants to be down in the boat...plus it had to fit in my garage...it does. So I spent the money and it now rides like a Cadillac going down the highway...LOL. It really saves my back. You can see in the video the shock it is taking off my back. For those who have a stick steer boat I am sure you all know how it feels to be in a 10 MPH chop or more going at speed. Well now I can make my runs in comfort...life is good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrDy...ature=youtu.be

Regards
Is yours in the video the classic or the ultra? If yours is the ultra, do you think the extra features are worth the extra coin?

Thanks for sharing.