View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 04:40 PM

Default Browning Customer Service is Awful!

I have a Browning shotgun that is just over a year old and it turns out their solid walnut stock isn't quote so solid. It has several cracks in it so I sent it off fully expecting it to be covered under warranty. Wrong, they want 200 bucks to fix it. I said to just send the gun back and was told I still owe them 30 dollars to cover their "technician fee" which means some guy opening the box and saying "no, charge him for a new stock".

I was heated about it but eventually decided to just give in and let them fix it but vowed never to buy ANY Browning products again. Then I get an invoice saying they won't have it fixed until January of 2017!!! What? I can hand carve a stock in less time than that! I'm going to just pay the 30 bucks and get my gun back, it works fine as it is.

Never buy a Browning product and if you do, you better hope you never have to send it off and deal with this level of incompetence. They make Comcast look like a dream.

I feel bad for people who don't hunt and fish. They never get to experience God's creation the way we do.

SUMKINA Bait Company Prostaff