Thread: Lake Fork
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 03:42 AM
Fishing TN Staff

Default Lake Fork

Kayak Bass Fishing TN was recognized nationally for our great attendance and quality of anglers. We have had several of our anglers fish tournaments in South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, and a few other states and have almost always finished among the top anglers in any tournament. Our top 5 anglers were invited to an invite only tournament in Texas next month on Lake Fork. 4 of the 5 will be able to attend this "Tournament of Champions" unfortunately I was not invited, but I'm going anyway to try to qualify the day before the tournament.

Sarah was one of the five from our Club to be invited, and I think KBFTN was the only Club in Tennessee that had members invited. Sarah nor I have ever fished Lake Fork and I've only fished in Texas on one trip to Gary Yamamoto's private ponds and I'm sure that was a far cry from Lake Fork. Sarah has bought maps, and we've been doing a lot of reading and studying. Sarah was one of the 3 women who qualified in the U.S. The people who qualified get the automatic buy in into day two, and the people who didn't qualify like me have to fish well on day one to make it to day two.