View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:37 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default Tk

TK, I want to thank you for your commitment and dedication to America. To many have forgot what it took to be the Best country to live and thrive in.
I thank you for your service to Freedom and Liberty.
I want to say your post is right on point. We are headed in a direction that leaves no alternative for those of us that crave Freedom from Government. I think we would all be better off if the federal government just went away. I have a friend that lives in PA. She told me that PA is already letting the sick people that are bed ridden and I am sure terminal, to starve to death in their beds. I replied that when patients are brain dead and taken off life support it can take days or some cases weeks to pass away. She said NO!!!! these patients are bed ridden and begging for food and water!!!!! I can't prove this one way or another. It does sound eerily like obamacare. As for gun control for the mentally challenged..... the Obama administration want to put veterans with PTSD on the " National Crime Register " this will Red flag any gun purchases when the background check happens. So I guess it is a felony to have PTSD..... I could go on and on but I won't. I end my rants here.