View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
Jeff Is Slow, great to see you back on the forum. Think I like finding good eateries as much as fishing. Please, everyone, post a good spot regardless if it is fisherman friendly.
Must be MAGA friendly.
Not so much slow as cautious. We have actually been to that Mexican Flea Market at Cedar Forest - once - but that was back before my Trump hat and sticker days....

Quick OT Cedar Forest story, The wife used to love picking blackberries there, Then one day as we were walking out one of the locals stopped by with a huge rattlesnake draped over the hood of his jeep,

Now we have our own blackberry patch.

Back to the topic.

Another good breakfast spot is the Gondola in McMinnville, Lot is trailer friendly and they have a good bkfst buffet.

Used to be a good spot for an early bkfst is McDs but then they quietly put up the dreaded "No Gun" signs. Scratched off my list for sure.

Another good lunch and breakfast spot is the Hwy 30 market between McMinnvile and Spencer. You just walk in and tell Gary what you would like and he fixes it for you. He also has great pulled pork that he smokes himself. Also boat trailer friendly.