View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 03:52 PM

I see the H-word stream on highway signs, billboards, radio, TV, and many other places. Didn't mean to stir up such a debate about the secret streams that only the guides are entitled to use with their clients. I by no means want to infringe to someone's income and I don't want you to reveal your honey holes. But if I just so happen to come across a spot that's fishing well... I'm going to fish it as I am entitled too (long as I'm not violating any law). I'm a hardworking individual like most of the fellows on this board who loves and appreciates the opportunity to fish when I can. Been doin it since I was 3 or 4 years old and have fortunately become darn good at it.

The cool thing about this board is that it serves as an alternative to when we used to strike up conversations with strangers at the corner bait shop. People were friendly and willing to help out the next fisherman. Thanks guys for the info.

BTW Gook...that kid is now hooked for life. I'm looking forward to taking my 16 month old out on his first trip.