View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 03:01 PM

Thanks for the additional comments. Sorry I haven't responded sooner but it has been a hell of 2 weeks.. Had to go out of town and my laptop went nuts thanks to Microsoft. Spent the next 2 days getting my backup laptop setup for work. Headed out and then the radiator went. Now I'm back home waiting to get the truck into the shop. I'll be lucky if it only cost me four grand for a new radiator. Still can't get the other laptop restored... And all this rain. What is with all this rain ?

Ok to get back on subject... At one point I could cast 50' into a 5 gal bucket. I was younger, my eyes were better and I fished all the time. Today I couldn't tell you how far or how accurate, not after 20 yrs of not fishing. I think anyone that uses a spinning outfit long enough could be as accurate and anyone else with a bait-caster. All I know is I'm right handed so I would have to find a reel with the crank on the left side.

Anyhow I'm buying my fishing license today so at least I'll have that much. Maybe I'll try to wet a line next week