View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:58 PM

Default Thanks for allowing open opinion TK.. I appreciate yours as well.

For starters, I didn't initally compare it to cars. It was a response to a previous post stating "The same thing could be said about a car" pertaining to my comment dealing with guns. I was responding that cars and guns can't be loped into the same box as the same problem. And it is not.... There are far more cars out there at the hands of far more idiots than guns. There are far more people who die texting or "insert cause" in a car or due to it than sitting a movie theater or classroom shot.

While its the same end result and the same perons error in judgement or whatever that may have caused that result both need attention but are not the same degree of problem. That is all I was saying on that.

There is nothing that could fix either problems and their magnitudes with a wave of the wand or couple changes here/there. With the messed up government, what are we left with being able to do other than make laws or regulations or remove either? I am not familiar enough with all the laws/regs to say if they are working or need to be looked at more closely. As far as education, we can always benefit from continued education in anything but that can only take you as far as the system its put in or the individual. At some point people have to be accountable.

I am not anti-gun....or anti-car for that matter but I do know enough that no matter what laws or regulations or lack there of you have this one simple fact remains. You can't stop crazy.

In this messed up world we live in things like this happen. There is not a law, regulation or idea out there that can prevent these types of unfortunate and heart aching events in the future. They are a reminder us that this is not our home. If its this bad and crazy or inhumane with His presence then how bad can it be without.

Last edited by Travis C.; 12-18-2012 at 04:21 PM.