View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:42 PM

I know this is somewhat unrelated but to show you how things have changed, when I was in high school(graduated in 1984) me and all my buddies carried our guns in the back window of our pickups. We took them to school and during ag class we would go out back and sight them in. We all carried knives also and the teachers would even ask us to borrow them. Never once was there a problem with any of that. I never even thought about using my gun or my knife as a weapon against another person. What has changed? The gun is still a gun and a knife is still a knife. We as a society have changed....you still see no protests wanting to remove violence from TV or videos games. Just lets get rid of the guns. Wait we will have to get rid of fertilizer because that is what Timothy McVeigh used to blow up the Alfred Murrah Federal building in OK. We will also need to get rid of alcohol and cars because we know how many people die because of drunk driving. Airplanes have got to go because on 9/11 they were used as a weapon.......NEED I CONTINUE?