View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Great posts ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrxnupe View Post
I see the H-word stream on highway signs, billboards, radio, TV, and many other places. Didn't mean to stir up such a debate about the secret streams that only the guides are entitled to use with their clients. I by no means want to infringe to someone's income and I don't want you to reveal your honey holes. But if I just so happen to come across a spot that's fishing well... I'm going to fish it as I am entitled too (long as I'm not violating any law). I'm a hardworking individual like most of the fellows on this board who loves and appreciates the opportunity to fish when I can. Been doin it since I was 3 or 4 years old and have fortunately become darn good at it.

The cool thing about this board is that it serves as an alternative to when we used to strike up conversations with strangers at the corner bait shop. People were friendly and willing to help out the next fisherman. Thanks guys for the info.

BTW Gook...that kid is now hooked for life. I'm looking forward to taking my 16 month old out on his first trip.
Hi Doc, Great Post !!! And by the way I want to see that baby !!! ... How are things at Vandy ??? Guy's (Mike, bd, Gook, doc Mar, MattC , rob, ) Great posts also .... Thanks for the honesty and all of your contributions over the years ... (Gook, loved the pic's of the youngster) ... This is what it is about !!!! .... Great, Great Great, Posts .....

Sorry I haven't been on the board this past week, (Thanks bd for taking care of the spammers) I have been at my cabin on the Caney in Lancaster doing repairs from a total neglect for the past 18 months do to taking care of aging relatives and other arrangements and duties ... (I actually fired up the River Hawk since Aug 2009 !!! ) I did do some wading last Month and it was good at the Dam ...

The Caney report is pretty much like bd laid out on a previous post ... .. Things are getting back to normal, a pretty descent Gen schedule ... and some nice fish are being caught ... Thanks guys or all your posts ... and Doc your right, I hope this site takes the place of the old bait and tackle shops for info that no longer exists unless you are going to hang out at Walmart ... <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 06-11-2011 at 10:45 PM.